Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
October 31, 2019, 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Fall is here, and it's time to wear your boo-tastic apparel and head out in search of tricks and treats.
Some safety tips:
• Trick or treat with an adult.
• Stay in well-lighted, populated areas and do not wander off alone.
• Carry a flashlight, glow stick or wear reflective tape to make costumes more visible to cars.
• Make sure costumes are flame retardant or have been treated with fire retardant spray.
• Avoid masks that limit vision. Use make-up instead.